Facilities Management & Operations
MELCO is a full-service minority/woman owned facility management firm that provides comprehensive facility maintenance and operations support for a multitude of Federal buildings nationwide. MELCO’s primary strength is in providing outstanding service at the lowest possible cost using proven cost-savings procedures carefully tracking hours and performing efficient internal tracking of job progress.
Our exceptional quality and award-winning workmanship comes from using a network of pre-certified, carefully screened employees. We ensure our staff is keenly aware of the unique challenges and operating issues associated with the high level security in most buildings we manage.
MELCO’s primary focus is towards achieving sustainability in the maintenance and operation of all facilities contracts. MELCO’s Facilities Managers provide both contractual oversight and in-house assistance with all Improvement Projects for the Federal Building assigned.
MELCO strengths in Facilities Management & Engineering include:
- Facilities maintenance & engineering
- Construction & renovation
- Electrical & HVAC & specialty trades
- Utilities operations & maintenance
- Full service janitorial & custodial services
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems maintenance and repairs
- Fire protection maintenance & services
- Energy program services (Smart Building systems integration, LEED certification support, renewable energy, water conservation)
- Vertical transportation & weight handling equipment (Planned maintenance, inspection and repairs to escalators and elevators)
- Structural systems (Inspection and repair of roofing systems, structure, foundations, grounds, storm drainage systems/storm water retention, water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems)
- Environmental cleanup & restoration services (recycling, SPCC/SPPP, OSHA compliance, light ballasts, and UST)